Tuesday 28 September 2010

More of my lovely life! :)


Me and Chantelle at the fair - 24/09/10

Haha :) I love my last blog, compulsory education is pretty boring! In my element with 6th form though, despite the RIDICULOUS amount of work they pile onto you! But taking the Sambuca mishap and the set up I never want to see again into consideration, life is pretty good! As lame and slightly gay as it sounds, I'm loving the ability to just write and write in 6th form, I'm always at my happiest when I'm analysing ('coz I'm a weirdo!)

There's been some changes on the friends front too, but all for the better - we're all much happier without the one we've lost, without sounding horrendously bitchy. She'd changed too much for us and suddenly valued popularity over friendship, which is something, as you'll know if you've read my last blog, that I'll never be able to understand. Our little group of legendary misfits just doesn't fit in with anyone's idea of conventional society - I'm not prepared to do anything about it, we're all happy the way we are, so why change?


Me and Tory before Richard and Jon's 16th.
25/09/10

Is it worrying that I'm actually enjoying school now? I'm turning into a proper nerd! That prospect scares me :P although I haven't chosen the same subjects as most of my friends, they're what I like and have always wanted to do (plus, I get rid of maths and science)(see, not so nerdy after all!) I'm somehow kinda juggling work/social life and making an OK job of it, even though at this minute, the prospect of a social life in the forseeable future is looking pretty bleak :S I went to the fair on friday with my bestie Chantelle, and then went to a party on Saturday night, hence the bad set-up and the Sambuca mishap. I'm turning tee-total. Forever. Or Nun. Or Lesbian. No, not lesbian! Or maybe spinster. Yup, at this rate, it's looking like spinster. "Bridget Jones woz eya!" (randomly felt like writing spinsterhood from a chav's point of view) :L We'll see, I suppose!


Anyway, now you poor people have listened to my ramblings about my uninteresting life, I'll let you all go and jump off some piers or something, to get your adrenaline going and the trauma of my life out of your system!
Bye! <3 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment